Updated: January 2015
Customer Initiated Order Cancellation:
Prior to shipment of your order, you may cancel your order at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your order has already shipped, you may return your order in accordance with our return policy.
Official Kai Greene Online Store Initiated Order Cancellation:
Although it is rare that it would be necessary for the Official Kai Greene Online Store to cancel an order, we reserve the right to deny any orders from a customer where the following situations arise:
Billing / Payment / Shipping Information
- Orders cannot be processed due to an error in information you have provided, which may include, but are not limited to:
- Incorrect Credit/Debit Card number, expiration date or card security value.
- Incorrect Billing information. The billing information you provide is different from information your financial institution has on record.
- Insufficient/Incorrect shipping address (street address, city, state, zip or postal code).
- Fraudulent information.
Merchandise Shipping Delay or Unavailability
- If a product is delayed out of our fulfillment center or becomes unavailable, the Official Kai Greene Online Store may cancel the order.
Resale of Merchandise
- Kai Greene is a private label brand. To protect its intellectual property rights, suspected resale of our merchandise for personal or business profit is strictly prohibited. Any orders found to have characteristics of reselling will be cancelled. We reserve the right to cancel all subsequent orders from such customers.
Reshipping of Merchandise
- Official Kai Greene Online Store’s policies do not allow merchandise to be reshipped to international locations.
Previous Fraudulent Order History
- Official Kai Greene Online Store may cancel any order if fraudulent activity is suspected and may refuse to process subsequent orders from customers with a previous fraudulent order history. Abercrombie & Fitch may also refuse any orders connected with a previous credit card dispute.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR CREDIT CARD:
- The Official Kai Greene Online Store reserves the right to request additional evidence or proof of billing information.
- The charge for your order will appear on your credit card statement as ‘OFFICIALKAIGREENE.COM’ or ‘SHOP.OFFICIALKAIGREENE.COM.’ If you contest the validity or amount of a charge related to an order with The Official Kai Greene Online Store, please email our Customer Service Department at email@example.com.
- The Official Kai Greene Online Store will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law any fraudulent activities related to the reversal of a valid charge for an order filled and delivered to the customer.
- Should your order be cancelled, any ‘authorization holds’ will drop of your account within four to seven business days.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding our order cancellation policy or if you feel your order was cancelled in error, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.